FRONT WINDOW SHADES. AWNING MAKERS. DISCOUNT SILK DRAPERIES.
Front Window Shades
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- (window shade) an opaque window blind that can cover or uncover a window
- (Window Shading) Any device for reducing unwanted heat gain from a window.
- The forward-facing part of a person's body, on the opposite side to their back
- the side that is forward or prominent
- be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point; be opposite to; "The house looks north"; "My backyard look onto the pond"; "The building faces the park"
- The position directly ahead of someone or something; the most forward position or place
- The side or part of an object that presents itself to view or that is normally seen or used first; the most forward part of something
of light... day#258
a few versions and views of the same hat :-)
an attempt for
Assignment 1. Indirect Light. This is one of the best kept secrets for creating nice portraits, and it's high time we learned about it here. By shooting a subject using light shining in from a northern window (for example) we are able to light our subjects with a wonderful soft light. It will wrap around a subject yet still be pretty even. Try that example, seat your subject in front of a window where only reflected light is coming in. No harsh shadows, yet still has a nice sense of drama. Also, this is what I look for when doing outdoor portraits, any sort of bright sunlight can be devastating. Also watch for mottled shadows, those ever work, nice indirect light can make a great picture. Look for even shade if you must, but beware of the green tones from the leaves! So, nice photo where the subject is lit by indirect light. Tag with CWD741.
Frank in Full Shade
Full shade was pretty hard to find since the sun was so bright but in the front of the school the light was pretty good. This isn't the best photo but i decided it was one of the better ones i had taken. Frank's blue Jacket matches the handicap sign. :)
Related topics: insulated shades for windows triangular sun shades designer blinds black vinyl shutters rolling shutter effect vinyl awning thermal drapes for sliding glass door booka shade movements waterproof awning canopy pucon
- (火) 07:31:13|
- Category: None