Deep drum lamp shade
- Wholesale blinds and shutter
s - Silk fabric drapes.
Deep Drum Lamp Shade
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- relatively deep or strong; affecting one deeply; "a deep breath"; "a deep sigh"; "deep concentration"; "deep emotion"; "a deep trance"; "in a deep sleep"
- (after a measurement and in questions) Extending a specified distance from the top, surface, or outer edge
- deeply: to a great depth;far down; "dived deeply"; "dug deep"
- Extending far down from the top or surface
- Extending or situated far in or down from the outer edge or surface
- the central and most intense or profound part; "in the deep of night"; "in the deep of winter"
- make a rhythmic sound; "Rain drummed against the windshield"; "The drums beat all night"
- A long narrow hill, esp. one separating two parallel valleys
- a musical percussion instrument; usually consists of a hollow cylinder with a membrane stretched across each end
- play a percussion instrument
Robert Abbey Z425H David Easton Uppark - Square 8 Light Chandelier, Deep Patina Bronze over Metal Finish-Golden Saki Fabric Modified Drum Shade
Z425H David Easton's Uppark Collection features revolutionary designs with contemporary appeal. This thirteen light chandelier is a unique square designed ceiling fixture constructed of brass and steel. David Easton's high quality design features extraordinary lighting. It not only has eight candelabra lights but also combines them with five downlights to produce superior illumination where ever you choose to display it. Features: -Thirteen light chandelier -Uppark Collection -Designed by David Easton -Deep patina bronze finish over brass -Golden saki linen drum shades -Direct wire only -Suspension hardware includes three .625'' x 12'' extension rods and one .625'' x 6'' extension rod -Requires eight 40W max B9.5 and five 25W max T-8 candelabra bulbs (not included) -Drop: 14'' min - 50'' max -Canopy dimensions: 5'' Diameter -Overall dimensions: 10.5'' H x 26.5'' W Sq. _______________________________________________________________________________ David Easton is one of the world's most sought-after interior designers. While he has made his name as a neo-classicist, his erudition of architecture and decoration is wide-ranging and continuing. Easton received his architecture degree from Pratt Institute in 1963. Upon graduation, he received the Fountainbleau scholarship, which enabled him to travel and study in Europe. When he returned, he took a position with the New York designer, Edward Wormley, whose Dunbar furniture line is now part of the permanent collection of the Museum of Modern Art. In 1967, Easton joined the venerable firm of Parish-Hadley, where he worked in both the architecture and decoration departments. There, he admits to being ''seduced by decoration.'' Easton founded his own firm in 1972, and quickly gained recognition for his classically inspired, traditional interiors. In the 1980s, his English-style interiors became emblems of the age. In recent years, he has shifted to a more streamlined, contemporary aesthetic as a response to his own shifting
Deep Sea Food Chain - Bruce Mahalski
This fantastic large mural painting "Deep Sea Food Chain" by Bruce Mahalski
is on display in Guznee Street, Wellington, New Zealand on the wooden boards of a construction site.
Deep sea fishes are fascinating and scary.. In order to survive in the dark deep ocean, they have strange features like oversized eyes and built in "lights" on their heads and bodies - even wild-wild teeth!
Check them out on google or on some of the links provided in the notes.
I believe this work might have been painted with bog-standard Resene
I've added some notes with informative links.. As soon as I have all the creatures identified, I'll tag the picture with more notes. I tried online, but could not find the lot - I might have to find and ask Bruce.. (-:
PSP deep red & PSP CC FF7 limited
two Psp slim & light 2000 , Crisis Core FF7 limited version - Deep red
please let's me some comments :)
Related topics: awnings denver canopy daybed with trundle dale tiffany lamp shades board and batten shutters how to use drapery hooks one way view custom roller shade custom canopy tent kids canopys
- (火) 07:32:07|
- Category: None