Bronze drapery rods
- Glass shade lamp - Glass cylinder candle shades
Bronze Drapery Rods
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- an alloy of copper and tin and sometimes other elements; also any copper-base alloy containing other elements in place of tin
- Make (a person or part of the body) suntanned
- made from or consisting of bronze
- A thin straight bar, esp. of wood or metal
- A slender straight stick or shoot growing on or cut from a tree or bush
- (rod) perch: a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- A wand or staff as a symbol of office, authority, or power
- (rod) a long thin implement made of metal or wood
- any rod-shaped bacterium
Name: Bronze Dragon (Draco bauri)
Size : length until 25 meters
Height: until 10 meters
Wingspans: until 88 meters
Weight : until between 8 and 15 tons
Location: Deserts, ruins and Savannah
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Enemies: Evil desert creatures
Bronze dragons (a.k.a. "Desert Dragons") are the earliest dragon of Fantasia. Physically, they have the primitive appearance and compared to other dragons, they are often bipeds. They have the six long horns on the front of the skull, the eagle's talon, the small tooths and the blue stripes.
These dragons are noted as the good parents, guarding their eggs personally. The Desert dragon eggs must be submerged in sands while incubating. Their wyrmlings are noted for their exceptional appearance. They looks likes a wyvern with the small arms. As a bronze dragon matures, its scales will very gradually grow lighter and its arms grow so fast. The most ancient bronze dragons appear as a huge four-legged dragons. They roar likes the mix of roar of lion and the tiger.
The bronze dragon lair is dug into one of the towering rock formations that dominate desert landscapes.
There are some notable bronze dragons:
Kalibian: A over 9000 years old dragoness who breath the ice and live now on her own lair.
Bronce: A younger Kalibian's son. He can breath the fire and the Paralyzation Gas.
A Bronze in the The Canon Creative Asia Photography Awards. This pic scored a 75. I have one more photo to be scored in this competition but this was my strongest photo so I'm betting this is my Personal Best for this comp for this year and I'm happy with it!
Related topics: measure roller blinds white pinch pleated drapes string drapes shades for screened porch window blinds software plantation shutters sliding doors mika ridge canopy outdoor shutter hardware installing window shutters
- (火) 07:33:49|
- Category: None