Baby Shade Tent - Room Darkening Roman Shades - French Country Exterior Shutters
Baby Shade Tent
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- shadow: cast a shadow over
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- A portable shelter made of cloth, supported by one or more poles and stretched tight by cords or loops attached to pegs driven into the ground
- camp: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
We're expecting a baby Project 365(2) Day 178
There is no need to look for a bright star in the sky, this is not a miracle of modern medicine. The baby I am referring to is our granddaughter Molly who is coming out to visit us in just over a week’s time.
Anybody who thinks that having a baby will not change their lives is severely deluded. This little thing has taken over, not only her parent’s lives but their house as well.
Now she is threatening to take over our house as well. Apart from all the disposable stuff like nappies, sensitive wipes and the like, we have a box of toys for her to play with, a paddling pool shaped like a mushroom, a chair for her, a travel cot, a tent to keep her in the shade
and holiday clothes for her to wear.
I’m sure the list is not yet complete and will grow over the years to come! Still it will all be worth it if Molly comes to regard our home in Spain as the place for her holidays.
Haven't decided if the baby looks natural on me, or does it look like i could'nt care less bout the little sod
Related topics: window covering company stainless steel shutter hinges rv day night shade repair used theater drapes kitchen window blinds canon 20d shutter release caravan sun canopy twin size canopy bedding shades of light lighting
- (火) 07:34:18|
- Category: None