Shades block sun
: Shades of light catalogue : Playground shade sails.
Shades Block Sun
- Darken or color (an illustration or diagram) with parallel pencil lines or a block of color
- (shade) shadow: cast a shadow over
- Screen from direct light
- Cover, moderate, or exclude the light of
- sunglasses: spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (shade) relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body; "it is much cooler in the shade"; "there's too much shadiness to take good photographs"
- A sturdy, flat-topped block used as a work surface, typically for chopping food
- Any of a set of solid cubes used as a child's toy
- a solid piece of something (usually having flat rectangular sides); "the pyramids were built with large stone blocks"
- barricade: render unsuitable for passage; "block the way"; "barricade the streets"; "stop the busy road"
- a rectangular area in a city surrounded by streets and usually containing several buildings; "he lives in the next block"
- A large solid piece of hard material, esp. rock, stone, or wood, typically with flat surfaces on each side
- sunlight: the rays of the sun; "the shingles were weathered by the sun and wind"
- Expose (something) to the sun, esp. to warm or dry it
- the star that is the source of light and heat for the planets in the solar system; "the sun contains 99.85% of the mass in the solar system"; "the Earth revolves around the Sun"
- expose one's body to the sun
- Sit or lie in the sun
Steel Bench Block Flat Anvil Jewelers Tool 4 x 4" x 1/2"
Use this large flat jeweler's Steel Bench Block for hardening wire jewelry designs, metal smithing and texturing jewelry and craft metal. This bench block, coupled with a chasing hammer, is the perfect way to harden your beautiful flat wire designs. This bench block is made of heavy case hardened steel. Simply place the wire design on the bench block and tap it one to two times with a chasing or rubber hammer until it is firm and the design holds fast. The bench block comes with instructions on the back of the packaging. This bench block weighs just over one pound.
Sunrise Through Shade
I love how the rising sun lights up the "room" under the shade cloth. You can't always see this, as the cloth is not always open, and once the plants get higher, the block the sun
too much sun!!!
be gone, you festering ball of warmth!
no no, i'm kidding! i didn't mean it!! don't go! i was drunk... come back, iiii loooves youuuu.....
Related topics: king size poster canopy bed magnetic blinds discount drapes and curtains modern classics natural woven shade mica lamp shade pendant light shade custom made drapes how to install drapery best bushes for shade
- (火) 07:28:26|
- Category: None