PLEATED DRAPERY - PRINTED WINDOW BLINDS - PAYLESS BLINDS AND SHUTTERS.
- (pleat) any of various types of fold formed by doubling fabric back upon itself and then pressing or stitching into shape
- ruffle: pleat or gather into a ruffle; "ruffle the curtain fabric"
- Fold into pleats
- (pleat) fold into pleats, "Pleat the cloth"
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
1950's Drapery Panels - Closeup of Fabric
A delayed posting of the set of drapes I found at last weekend's estate sale - I finally just pulled them out of the box and began the airing-out process! Found in a box in the notorious "time-capsule shed" from last week's estate sale (same place we found the Acme boots in their original box). Got all 4 panels for only $10! They are lined, and luckily they were folded inside out in the box in storage all these years, so the lining got the brunt of the aging/yellowing of time.
La Passione - one of a kind
bandeau style chiffon cocktail dress that can be worn in a myriad of ways. Lined with a tulle ruffle edge inner skirt.
Comes in a vibrant American Rose colour perfect for Spring/Summer events.
SD/SD13 girl size.
Related topics: photo window blinds board and batten shutter plans canopy for over bed hunter douglas shades discount ground blinds for hunting 10x20 car canopy free drapery patterns rv awning canvas patio shade ideas custom roller shade
- (火) 07:30:17|
- Category: None